Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

I wanted to say Thank you to all the United States Veterans living today who have fought to keep our country free and safe from all foreign invaders. Thank you.


I'm thankful as well for my ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War to make the United States free...


to my Great Great Grandfather who fought to keep it whole...


and my grandfathers who fought in WWII. They all served well and honorably.

And I'm proud my Son carries on the tradition in the US Army.
Thank you to all your relatives who did the same.

1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Jeanine, this was a neat post, and I join you in my thanks to your relatives, others, and mine. I have eight revolutionary war patriots, and those are just the ones I know about... there's potential for several more.

Sounds like you enjoy genealogy, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)