Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cigar Box Crafting Fun

Last week while the school I am currently teaching at was on Fall Break, I drove to Oregon to visit my sister. My son has been bringing many cigar boxes home from his work for me to use in craft projects.  I took a matching pair of them with me and challenged her to  decorate one and I did the other.  We took time out from going through boxes of old family pictures to do this fun project.


 
The one on the left is the one I did.  I have no reason for the 5 except that it looked fun. Sister used the Stack paper from the Once Upon a Time collection.




 
I lined mine with a grey stretch panne velvet.  Sorry I didn't get a picture of that.  It also has a few dividers made from book binding boards.  My sister has an awesome stash of craft items? The green bead is wired on as a handle.  She had her tiny little battery operated drill and zipped right through the thin wood of the box. So much fun.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Jeannine

No comments: