Monday, August 11, 2008

Scrapbook





For some reason I have a hard time figuring out what to post on my blog. I've been wanting to post this scrapbook page for a while but my camera went to Jordan and Egypt with Husband so I haven't gotten around to it.


I made some pages to enter the Memory Maker's Magazine Masters contest. I really wanted to use this one but couldn't get all the needed model release forms signed in time. That's the problem with adult/college age kids. The pictures often include their friends who are from different towns. They always have to sign for themselves as they are over 18. So I thought I'd post here.

I loved the pictures of Son and Daughter with their dates. We took the kids to Disneyland in April and had a great time. Son and GF had taken swing dancing all semester at college and found the swing dancing at the Carnation Plaza a lot of fun. Daughter and BF are walking down the queueing line at the Indiana Jones ride. Sorry the journaling didn't show. I used Olive ink on olive paper. doesn't show in the photo.

No comments: