Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mini File Folder Travel Journal








I made this travel journal using Christy Miller's template that she posted on the Memory Makers Magazine blog. It came out really cute. At first I was going to give it to my Husband for his next trip overseas, to save receipts etc in. However, I think I will donate it instead to a fundraiser that includes a silent auction. The fundraiser will raise the final support for the two ladies from our church who are going on the next mission trip with my husband. It is hard to raise money around here so fundraisers dinners are absolutely necessary.
I also made another of these file folder minis using bright papers and a "love" theme. It has more ribbon and less of the travel feel. Still cute. However, I love the collage look and the layered old world feel.
Enjoy.

No comments: