Monday, January 18, 2010

Tassel Blessings

It's been a long time since I blogged. So sorry. Christmas time brought our house from the two of us to having seven adults in the house, coming and going. We live in a court and the street started looking like a used car lot==everyone has to have their own car in California, you can't get anywhere without!

I was checking in on the happenings at Between Naps on the Porch with Susan. Of course it's Met Monday. I don't have any new photos, so sorry. However, I bought myself a new camera which I will be practicing with and posting soon.

Check out the Tassels from The Tassel House.

This is one I love
The colors are perfect for my house. I'd love to put this in my dining room.

Check out the give-a-way that Susan has here.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

The Charm of Home said...

The tassels from there are amazing! Really pretty.